Recognized for creating, maintaining and promoting an equal and equitable workplace culture
GURUGRAM, India, September 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) has been selected as one of the leading providers of ratings, benchmarks, analysis and data to capital and commodity markets worldwide. indians Best Workplaces™ for Women 2022 – Second consecutive year Big (Top 50) by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
S&P Global appreciates this India Based on gender equality in representation across experience and levels through rigorous evaluation conducted by the Great Place to Work® Institute A Great Place to Work for EVERYONE.
“Receiving this national recognition validates our efforts and initiatives to create a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. Our commitment to DEI is focused on ensuring that our employees are empowered to bring their full selves to work, and we continually strive to better reflect and serve the communities in which we live and work. and we advocate for more opportunities for everyone.” Nilam PatelHead of India Operations, S&P Global.
S&P Global introduced new targeted initiatives and people benefits to support and empower its employees at every stage of their professional career and personal development:
- “Restart” Program for female professionals who have taken a career break and want to return to work in a corporate world
- Dedicated Recruiting Drives – for female candidates on International Women’s Day, for tech recruiting by partnering with our in-house “Women in Technology” network group
- Rapid mentoring initiative undertaken by our Women’s Initiative and Women’s Initiative for Success human resource group to create networking opportunities for female team members to engage in focused career development guidance talks.
- Participate in the celebration of Grace Hopper and IT Pro Day to encourage and advance opportunities for representation through learning sessions for women in technology
- Maternity Management Program – This program, which has been prepared with a design-oriented approach and various focused group discussions with female team members to understand the needs and offer a one-stop solution, serves as well as guiding female colleagues on the benefits they can benefit from during motherhood. as a quick reference guide for human managers to advise on career prospects and the support they can offer.
Earlier this year, S&P Global was ranked 67th in the ‘India’s 100 Best Companies to Work for – 2022’ by the Great Place to Work® Institute. S&P Global has risen from 77 to 10, joining for the fourth consecutive year.pearl last year. S&P Global also earned Great Place to Work® certifications in 2019, 2020 and 2021. indians Top Health and Wellness Workplaces in 2020 and indians Best Leaders in Times of Crisis in 2021.
About S&P Global
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) provides basic intelligence. We ensure that governments, businesses and individuals have the right data, expertise and connected technology so they can make decisions with conviction. From helping our clients evaluate new investments to guiding them through the energy transition in ESG and supply chains, we unlock new opportunities, solve challenges and accelerate progress for the world.
We are sought after by many of the world’s leading organizations to provide credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global equity, commodity and automotive markets. With every offer we present, we help the world’s leading organizations plan today for tomorrow. Visit www.spglobal.com for more information.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
SOURCE S&P Global